BECOME A RESIDENT
Access Senior Living is a secure residence designed to providing and promote maximum independence for its residents within a comfortable and safe environment.
The Edmonton home is situated within a quiet newly developed neighborhood of Laurel Green. Located just minutes from shopping, recreational and medical services.
To be eligible for residence in ASL home, the resident will:
- Have attained or be over the age of 25 years.
- Have been assessed by the ASL Management and Operations team.
- Have care and support needs which can be safely and economically be met on a daily basis by ASL.
- Agree to abide by ASL house rules.
- Agree to follow the care plan established by ASL care providers
- Agree to receive care in ASL home.
- Able to function well in a group home environment.
- The resident or the residents’ legal guardian will be willing to release appropriate and relevant information to ASL for the purpose of an appropriate provision of care.
How to become a resident?
Contact our Management today to learn how to become a resident. We can start by arranging for a site visit and assessment.
Added benefits of supported living
Access Senior Living is a private care home is a great long-term care option for seniors in need of a calm, intimate environment. Learn more about our services.
Get in Touch
We’re happy to answer any questions you have.